Last Updated: May 17, 2020
What Personal Information do we collect?
When browsing, engaging, or accessing the Website; contacting us; or registering for our Referral Program on the Website, you may be asked to enter various types of Personal Information, which may include, but is not limited to:
• Contact Information and Account Registration: name, email, postal address, telephone number, account username and password, business contact information, and any other similar information you may provide to us.
• Identification and Demographics: date of birth, gender, interests, lifestyle information, social media credentials, contacts or referrals you provide.
• Transactional: credit/debit card details, purchase history, billing address, and registration information.
• User Content: photos, videos, audio, reviews, payment information and other information you may submit to us or one of our trusted third party services, including Shopify, GetShogun, Smile.io, Yotpo, Helpscout, Sezzle, Facebook, Instagram, Google and other online forums or social media platforms (“Third Party Platform(s)”).
• Research and Feedback: comments that you send us through our Website, Third Party Platforms, by email, over the phone, by mail, or in surveys.
• Device Information and Identifiers: IP addresses, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, and device type.
• Connection and Usage: domain names; browsing activity; scrolling and keystroke activity; advertisements viewed; forms or fields you complete or partially complete; search terms; whether you open an email; content you view and duration; quality of the service and interaction with the content, logs, and other similar information. If these events occur while you are offline, they may be logged and uploaded to us when you next connect.
• Geolocation: city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation. We will ask for your permission before using your precise location from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
• Social Media Information: if you interact with us through a Third Party Platform, social media website, or log in to our website using social media credentials, depending on your social media settings, we may have access to your information from that social network such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, your comments, and the people and websites you follow.
When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect information from you when register on our Website, contact us, fill out an online form, or click on an advertisement on a Third Party Platform or other website.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with any Personal Information when registering on our Website, complete a transaction, verify or change your payment details, comment or use one of our connected Third Party Platforms, engage with our Website or any advertisement, or anything of the like, you are automatically consenting to our collecting, storing, and using that information for your benefit, to improve our online offerings and your experience.
If we ask for your Personal Information for any other reasons, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to decline by contacting us directly.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us directly. We reserve the right to retain any information previously collected for the purposes of resolving any disputes, as well as for obtaining and/or analyzing our aggregated data analytics.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use such Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested in seeing on our Website.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you and provide a more seamless experience across all devices.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests or other queries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic e-mails regarding other products, subscriptions, or promotions as they become available.
- Displaying content you generate, such as video, audio and comments.
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and ethical business conduct.
How do we protect Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures when you register or create an account; or otherwise enter, submit, or input your Personal Information on the Website. Your Personal Information is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have the authority to access it.
How can you opt out, remove or modify the Personal Information provided?
You can request to have your Personal Information removed by contacting us directly.
Please note that we may maintain information about individual sales transactions or purchases in order to complete said transactions and for record keeping purposes.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your orders.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and services in the future. We may also use trusted Service Providers that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser or device settings.
If you disable cookies, some features on the Website may be disabled. Disabling cookies may also affect your experience, by decreasing the Website’s efficiency or causing some of our services to not function properly.
Third Party and other Disclosures of Your Personal Information
We may also release your Personal Information under certain circumstances when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, and/or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to a valid request by a public authority (e.g., a court or governmental agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party advertisements, products, or services on our Website. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these other third party links.
Acceptance of Terms
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. For example, under local laws, including in the European Union, you may be able to ask us to:
- Provide access to certain information we hold about you, in some cases in a portable format, if technically feasible.
- Update or correct your information.
- Delete certain information.
- Restrict the use of your information.
We will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations.
Some services can only be provided if we have your Personal Information, therefore deletion of your Personal Information will result in termination of such services. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including authenticating you through the email address. We may require further documentation such as a password and user ID before granting access to your information.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (California Residents only)
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their Personal Information. California law broadly defines “sale” in a way that may include allowing third parties to receive certain information such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior to add to a profile about your device, browser, or you.
Depending on how you use the Website, we may share the following categories of information for such advertising which may be considered a sale (as defined by California law):
- Identification and demographics; device information and identifiers, such as IP address, and unique advertising identifiers and cookies; connection and usage information, such as browsing history; geolocation information, such as city; and inference data.
If you would like to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for such purposes (to the extent this is considered a sale), you may do so as by contacting us directly.
Third Parties’ List – Shine the Light (California Residents only)
California residents can also request a list of all the third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California’s Shine the Light law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You will need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident. We will not accept requests by telephone, e-mail, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Nevada law requires us to post the following: certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “Covered Information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.